Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pipo and Tom

One day a boy called Pipo played in the park. He heard about an old man that predicted the future. Pipo wanted to know if the old man was good at guessing. Then, old man was helping a girl, Pipo asked his name and he answered: “Call me Tom”. Pipo thought to deceive Tom, but when he met him and one thing came to him, picked up a stone and hid it behind his back and said, "What do I have in my hand?"
Tom answered: "It's a stone".
As the Pipo is trap did not work, he picked a flower and asked again "What do I have in my hand?" and Tom said, "It's a flower" and left. Pipo was angry about not having on, climbed a tree and pulled out a bird from it's nest. The boy ran where Tom was and asked one more time what was in his hands. Tom said it is was a bird.

However Pipo said: "if it's a bird, but Is it alive or dead?"
Tom while pondering his answer. Pipo thought: "if the old man says that it's alive, I will crush the bird with my hand, and if he says it's dead, I wont do anything". Tom thought a while and then said: "Boy only you have the answer, that if the bird is alive or not".

Pipo, sad, left the bird in it's place and he came back to ask: "Why did you and I predict it?". Tom answered: "If that is true, but you are the one who creates your future and I can just read deciciones, What is the difference of I can read your decicion if you can decide on your own your way?"
Pipo heard Tom's the words and went back home happy.

                                                  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment